Hot sale Factory Fire Retardant Tape - Fireproof coating board (model: dc-a2-cd08) – Weicheng
Hot sale Factory Fire Retardant Tape - Fireproof coating board (model: dc-a2-cd08) – Weicheng Detail:
Product specification: 1200x600x50mm, 1200x600x30mm (customized for other specifications)
1. Mark the position of the penetration on the board carefully, and cut the plate into a shape that fits the size of the hole and penetration as much as possible with a knife saw.
2. Apply the elastic fireproof sealant to the surface where the penetration will contact the plate.
3. Use elastic fireproof sealant to brush the surface around the hole and the plate.
4. Push the cut board into the hole, flush with the surface of the base material, and brush the edge with elastic fireproof sealant.
5. Fill the missing gap with mineral wool, and then seal with elastic fireproof sealant.
Scope of Application
1. Single cable, cable bundle and cable bridge crossing the air duct.
2. Plugging of combustible pipeline and non combustible pipeline through large opening.
3. The shelf life of the product is 1 year.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
"Control the quality by the details, show the strength by quality". Our company has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable staff team and explored an effective quality control process for Hot sale Factory Fire Retardant Tape - Fireproof coating board (model: dc-a2-cd08) – Weicheng , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Switzerland, Venezuela, Finland, Many goods fully conform to the most rigorous of international guidelines and with our first-rate delivery service you will have them delivered at any time and in any place. And because Kayo deals in the entire spectrum of protective equipment, our customers don't have to waste time shopping around.
By Joa from Albania - 2018.07.27 12:26
This company can be well to meet our needs on product quantity and delivery time, so we always choose them when we have procurement requirements.
By Princess from California - 2018.09.08 17:09